Buy Now, Pay Later with
Klarna Pay Later
Why pay with Klarna?
- Klarna lets you try before you buy - so you only pay for the things you love and want to keep.
- Never miss out on an item you want- no more waiting until payday!
- No interest, no sneaky fees - just either pay in 30 days or split the cost in 3 easy instalments
Am I eligible?
- Are you over 18 years old?
- Do you have a UK residential address?
- Do you have a UK bank account and good credit rating?
- Yes to all the above? Sweet. Let’s go for a browse!
Pay in 30 days with Klarna
- 30 [or 14] days to pay with no interest or fees for the service - ever
- Try your goods before paying
- Simple, safe and secure
Pay later in 3 instalments with Klarna
- Get what you love now. Pay over time.
- One part payment at purchase and 2 further payments at 30 and 60 days
- Automatically collected monthly from your chosen debit or credit card
- No interest or fees - ever
- No credit application required
- Simple and safe
If you need further assistance you can contact Klarna’s customer care team for free, or use their online chat service.
Please find links below to Klarna's website where you can find more information on Klarna.
Click here for information regarding Klarna’s products..
Click here for frequently asked questions or Klarna's Customer Service
Local number: 0203 0050 833
Freephone number: 0808 1893 333
Who is Klarna?
Klarna is Europe’s leading alternative payments provider and a newly-licensed bank, which wants to revolutionise the payment experience for shoppers and merchants alike. Founded in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2005, the fintech unicorn gives online consumers the option to pay now, pay later or over time – offering a trusted, frictionless and smoooth checkout experience.
With Klarna, customers only need to provide top-of-mind information to complete a purchase. At the core of Klarna’s services is Pay later, which lets you check out items in your own home before you pay.
Klarna now works with 100,000 merchants to offer payment solutions to shoppers across Europe and North America. Klarna has 2,000 employees and is active in 14 countries.