Size and Fit
Please use this size chart to help determine your size.
HOW TO MEASURE:
CHEST – Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
SLEEVE – Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
WAIST – Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
INSEAM – Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
*these measurements are body size and not the garment size
- Altus Fabric Tech
- Loose, Extra Long Fit
- 10k / 10k fabric tech
- Soft Sherpa Lining in hood. Traditional quilted orange parka style lining. Tonal heat emboss lining to body water resistant finish, stretch wicking Tricot in sleeves for increased movement.
- Critically Seam Sealed
- Eyelet vents to Underarm. Vent at back yoke under panel
- Patch Pocket to inner with headphone outlet. Goggle pocket. Hidden pass pocket. Key clip to inner pocket
- Zip out faux fur trim to hood. 3 way adjusting hood (front & back)
- Zip out Lycra topped powder skirt
- Inner Cuffs
- Hem adjust via inner pocket
UK orders - £2.95
£12.50 - Standard EU Delivery
£0.00 - Free EU Tracked for Orders £300+
Rest of the World
£25.00 - Non EU tracked
£0.00 - Free Rest of the World for Orders £300+
If you wish to return your items, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, the items you wish to return and the reason for return and we will send you all the necessary information.
Please wait until you receive a Returns Number (REA) from us before returning your parcel.
Please note: If you bought your products as part of an offer, such as Buy 1 Get 1 Free, you will need to return all parts of the offer to receive a full refund. If you received a complimentary item free of charge with an order, and the full order is returned without the complementary item you will be billed for said item.
Returns are at the customers own risk so please return your items via a registered postal carrier using a tracked and signed for service as we cant be accountable for lost post. If your returned items are lost in transit then you must take this up with the carrier.